Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finals

Blah... That's the first word that comes to mind when thinking about studying for finals and doing final projects.  I have been stuck in the library for 2 straight days now, and I don't see me leaving the library (other than to sleep) for the next 3 days :(.  With that being said, I am really close to finishing all my classes and if I do well in the finals and final projects, I will get my highest GPA in college.  So, the bottom line is that this 10 days from hell is a necessary evil when it comes to finishing college.  I just have to buckle down and do work son.

I have been doing very little playing lately.  Been doing a lot of studying poker and plan of finishing about 3 books over winter break.  I want to set a system over break on playing sit and go's.  I want to get to playing about 100 SNGs a day, which will be a challenge, but it is where I want to get to in the near future.

Over break, I am also going to shotgun my resume and credentials to every Division 1-A Football program to see if I can get an assistant job for next year.  We'll see if that works at all.  I feel that I will get a generic answer back from all the programs that eventually say "no", but, we'll see what happens.

California T minus 8 days and counting.

No comments: