Saturday, December 6, 2008

Victory!!!!



So I just shipped (1st place for all those non-poker folk) a 180 person MTT. It felt absolutely great, kinda how drama feels when he learns that his TV show is a hit after it's debut. This weekend was an absolute godsend. My fraternity had our Christmas party along with our Formal. Both nights were amazingly fun, which was perfect for the type of week I went through.

I had an absolutely brutal week studying where I was at the library for a stretch of 50 hours in a 72 hour block. But that headache is over and I'm now on to my "Finals" headache. I do have light at the end of the tunnel though. I go back to California on Wednesday and I am super pumped about it. I can't wait to go see the family and hang out with my bum friends as well. Enough with my drama (pun intended), time to get to work and when I ace my Finals and final projects, I will drop to my knees and scream "VICTORY!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: